In these Terms & Conditions, the “Organiser”, “Us”, “Our”, or “We” means The Retro Group Ltd and “Event” shall mean the event, exhibition or show referred to on the ticket.
Tickets to Events are issued by the Organiser and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You may have to adhere to the latest Government legislation. This could be, but not limited to wearing face coverings, providing negative lateral flow test, or use of vaccine passports.
- In the event that you are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 Government regulation or restriction introduced your ticket will be transferred to a future Event, and cannot be refunded after the purchase.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will the Organiser to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- In addition to the ticket price, your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the Event. Those fees are not refundable except as set out here.
- To prevent fraud and to protect you and the Organiser, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. If we have reason to believe that tickets have been re-sold, they will be invalidated, and the holder will be refused admission.
- We may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). We reserve the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
Delivery of Tickets
- Tickets will be delivered electronically by email immediately after you complete your purchase via our website.
- You must print out the email to bring on your visit, or have access to it on a mobile device you can show when you arrive.
- If you do not receive the email please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
Your tickets are not emailed and you have made every effort to infirm us that you have not received them.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
- If the Event is rescheduled or moved, the Organiser will give you the options of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location. If the Event is cancelled, you may be offered the option to transfer your ticket to a future event or a refund on your tickets. Please note that any Booking Fees and/or Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances. If you opted for Ticket Refund Protection this is also a non-refundable fee.
- If the Event is rescheduled, changed, moved or cancelled the Organiser cannot be held responsible for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation and other related goods, services or compensation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
Attending an event
- For the safety of people at the Event, the venue management and the Organiser reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches as they deem appropriate.
- The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, is showing signs of Covid-19 including a high temperature or a persistent cough, refuses to wear a mask when required to do so (unless they are unable to do so due to an underlaying health condition) that is or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately, for any other behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance and annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable request of the Organiser.
- Neither the Organiser nor the venue operator will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused unless (i) the relevant party has breached its legal obligations; and (ii) such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of the breach. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organiser will not be responsible for the actions of any third party, including, but not limited to, the exhibitors.
- The Event will operate in accordance with the latest UK Government and Public Health England guidelines regarding Covid-19 and will operate under the Event Industry’s All Secure Stand, a comprehensive set of guidelines to keep you safe at our Events. As a result of these measures we may be required to manage the flow of visitors to specific areas of the Event, including, but not limited to, features, theatres and exhibition halls, to ensure we remain compliant with visitor density requirements. Where an Event has both indoor and outdoor space, this may result in visitors being required to remain outdoors regardless of weather conditions until they can be accommodated indoors.
- If all or any of the Event is planned to take place outdoors it will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the safety officer). There are no refunds for bad weather. We strongly advise that you come dressed appropriately for an outdoor Event.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Event.
- Visitors may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication or security purposes whilst at the Event by the Organiser and our trusted sponsors and partners.
- It is a condition of your admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by you of the Event or any part of it.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring animals to the Event with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
- Please check Event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these maybe subject to change.
- Please check your route prior to travelling to ensure you arrive on time. The Organiser is not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatres, workshops or performances, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- In accordance with the law, visitors aged under 18 are not permitted to purchase/sample alcoholic drinks.
- The relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Terms and Conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the Terms and Conditions.